Job Title: Client Solutions Manager I 16742-1
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
Title: CLIENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER Commercial Music Licensing Solutions Specialist
Location: NYC or LA
Work cross-functionally with other teams (e.g., Beat Saber, Finance, Legal, Partnerships, Marketing, etc.) to review music licensing requests from inquiry through payment
Manage a high volume of license organization and filing
Facilitate supplier onboarding and payment processing
Review/compile/analyze reports containing music data
Assist with preparing decks/presentations and reports for both internal and external stakeholders
Handle troubleshooting/requests for partners
2+ years of synchronization and master use licensing experience for various types of digital content such as gaming, virtual reality, advertising, and film/television
Ability to work cross functionally
Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
Experience with the digital music landscape
Resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
Clear and concise oral/written communication skills
1 interview, speaking with the manager and someone else on the team.
- Working under North America publishing business development and partnerships. This team has 3 verticals (publishing, partnerships, and licensing solutions). This role will work under licensing solutions on platform details. Negotiating, advertising content, music library deal, work with agencies.
- There is a lot of process included in this role, working on 2-15 licenses, then managing agreement lifecycle process. Tracking, administration, facilitating payments. However, major opportunity to grow and take on more senior roles.
- Past experience in music, film and tv, licensing coordination. Hoping for 2 years experience.
- Potential to extend to full tenure, possible exposure to full time opportunities. Contractors on this team have immensely grown in this role.
- Open to New York or LA office once return to office.
- This will be a great entry opportunity into the music industry, and will be a big leap from coordinator to client solutions. Will be involved in conversations about artists the team will be working with.
- This is not a creative job. Not looking for music supervisors. This is a technical business job.