Prototype Software Engineer, Augmented Reality
- Menlo Park, CA
Prototype Software Engineer, Augmented RealityLocation: Menlo Park, CADuration: 6+ monthsDuties:
- Architect, design, and engineer interactive prototypes for augmented reality applications in Unity, interfacing with Facebook and third party libraries.
- Turn high-level concepts and designs into working augmented reality prototypes.
- Independently research algorithms, libraries, and third party tools necessary to build prototypes.
- Rapidly iterate given engineering, design, and product feedback.
- Contribute to software architectural decisions for an augmented reality platform.
- At least five years experience in building augmented reality, projection mapping, or related software applications.
- Experience with Unity3D real-time graphical authoring environments and other related tools.
- Computer graphics, augmented reality, and computer vision coding experience in real-world applications.
- Experience with interactive social, music, art, or entertainment applications.
Skills and Experience:Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- COMPUTER GRAPHICS
- COMPUTER VISION
- AUGMENTED REALITY
- UNITY 3D
- Additional Skills:
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Tuesday, April 17, 2018