Account Manager II
- New York, NY
Job title: Account Manager II
Job Location: New York, NY or Austin, TX
Job Type: W-2
Duration: 6 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Enterprise Operations aims to be the pre-eminent business operation service organization worldwide. We strive to deliver service excellence so businesses can thrive on our platforms in an open and connected world. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the broader Facebook suite of products. This role is focused on one of the newer products, Workplace. Workplace was built to connect everyone in your company and turn ideas into action.
Our vision is to bring the superpowers of Facebook to support, to build community and bring the world closer together at work.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver to develop both a deep and broad comprehension of Workplace product technical specification to understand where our people, processes, and systems need to improve in order to give help to the people who need it most. Workplace is seeking an experienced leader to drive innovation, influence stakeholders, and drive resolution of customer’s issues within SLA and above expectations. We are seeking a technical mind with strong business acumen and communication skills who is passionate about helping to unpack complex customer issues, willing to improve our customers’ experience, and wants to up-skill the team around them. The ideal candidate is someone who has supported customers with high expectations using an enterprise product as either tier 2 or tier 3 technical support. This role will help to ensure Workplace support drives customer and partner growth, retention, and advocacy. This person will combine a deep knowledge of customer support methodology with broad expertise in data analysis, communication skills, structured problem solving, and technical know-how to directly influence goal setting and its measurement for our team.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Partnerships team, understand the business priorities and technical environments of strategic customers and partners, as well as develop close relationships with customers and partners by representing Support.
- Meet with customers, prepare and lead the operational review meetings and share best practices for dedicated accounts.
- Regularly review tickets to ensure their resolution in a timely manner and drive resolution of complex technical issues raised by customers (account management, SSO, integrations & APIs, etc.) when required, providing customer calls, if necessary, in particular for the dedicated customers (with priority) but not limited to the dedicated accounts.
- Ensure Workplace customer or partner issues escalated to Engineering get a resolution, communicate resolution to the customer in a timely manner.
- Act as a point of escalation for strategic customers, manage customer calls and remote troubleshooting when required.
- Work with the global Support team and XFN partners to improve efficiency and quality of Support processes and tools.
- Build relationships with Product and Engineering teams to improve the product and advocate for customer needs.
Analyze support tickets and provide recommendations that improve the customer experience and product.
- 4+ years of technical support experience delivering & enabling support for enterprise applications
- Experience and understanding of enterprise security, including user/identity management (e.g. Active Directory), protocols (e.g. SAML and authentication flows), concepts (e.g. Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management), integration with cloud service providers (e.g., Azure, G-Suite), integrations with content partners (e.g. One Drive, Google Drive, Drop Box, etc.) and APIs.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to simplify and clearly explain technical concepts to a non-tech savvy audience.
- Exhibit a balance of analytical and interpersonal skills which serves a variety of audiences, both internal and external.
Ability to build relationships and effectively leverage them to remove blockers and expedite work.
- Demonstrated experience of excellent troubleshooting of customer escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements and managing sensitive escalations.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced, stressful environment, while delegating or working alongside others.
- Good communication skills, including development of presentations.
- Passion for ensuring a world class user experience through attention to detail and nuance.
- Experience using operational metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to prioritize and move to action
Ability to travel internationally as needed (No travel currently due to Covid-19).
- 1+ years of Project Management experience preferred, or commensurate certification.
- Incident and Escalation management best practices.
- Experience in vendor management.
Tuesday, June 15, 2021