Job Title: Customer Service Representative IV
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
As a Customer Support RMA Coordinator at Facebook, you’ll be assisting the Service Management and Operations team with day-to-day operations while focusing on resolving order, return, and logistical challenges.
Here at Facebook, we move very fast. In this challenging role, you’ll be surrounded by a passionate team of individuals who are dedicated to the common goal of connecting and bringing the world closer together through AR/VR technology.
• Collaborate with the Service Operations and Support teams to manage relationships with our customers, the distribution/returns centers, call centers, and cross-functional Facebook teams.
• Advocate for issue resolution and process improvements to enhance overall order and returns flow for customers.
• Manage the escalations queue to triage and respond to customer inquiries regarding ordering, shipping, and returns.
• Process various types of RMAs to accommodate customer returns.
• Investigate and resolve RMA return discrepancies and order issues by utilizing various tools and communicating with customers and our 3PL partners.
• Leverage Microsoft Excel and other tools to query and interpret raw data, analyze trends, organize batches of information, and create reports.
• Monitor critical activities and updates from the distribution centers to relay time-sensitive information and communicate it to various departments, as needed.
• Analyze fulfillment and return center data to ensure its integrity and alert the necessary teams of discrepancies that could disrupt operations or impact customer experience.
o Customer service experience via phone, chat, and/or email. The ideal candidate must be able to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
o Strong attention to detail, analytical problem solving, multi-tasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
o Experience in reverse logistics, order management, and/or fulfillment operations.
o Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and start-up like environment and manage multiple ongoing projects and tasks.
o Microsoft Excel and data reporting experience with multiple ERP systems.
o Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience – required.
What are the top 3 "must have non-negotiable" skill sets that need to be present on a resume?
1. Experience using Microsoft Excel.
2. Customer service experience required in a back office or call center environment. In the past we’ve received a lot of resumes for candidates with CS experience in retail settings, which is not what we’re looking for with this role.
3. Experience in reverse logistics, order management, and/or fulfillment operations.
4. Must be fluent in English (read/write/speak).
Are there any specific certifications, educational background or portfolios that you’re looking for?
• Candidates with four-year college degrees strongly preferred.
• Ideal candidates have experience with CRM tools and ERP systems.
• Personality: Detail-oriented, analytical, self-starter, multi-tasker, has a sense of urgency to resolve issues with consistent follow-up, adaptable to ambiguous and changing situations, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
BA/ BS or equivalent experience
**MANDATORY Screening Questions**
• Provide an example of a business process improvement you implemented.
• Writing sample:
The warehouse team contacts you in regards to a few packages that were unexpectedly delivered to them. After reviewing the contents in the packages, they appear to be returns for Facebook Portal units. However, since these units were not sent back with pre-paid return labels from Facebook, the warehouse could not identify whether RMAs were issued for these returns.