Job Title: Project Manager III
Desired Start Date: 9/21/2021
Duration: 12 Months
Culinary Project Manager
Facebook’s Global Culinary Team is seeking a Culinary Project Manager to coordinate across all facets of the Culinary team’s design & build efforts for FB food outlets.
This dynamic leader, passionate connector and problem solver will work closely with multiple cross-functional entities to develop, coordinate, and follow their progress, and oversee project execution.
The role requires strong organizational, strategic, technical, and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the culinary team’s build program and requirements, that will allow them to think independently, make constructive recommendations for program improvements, and problem solve quickly.
We are looking for an experienced individual that is diligent, detail-oriented, proactive, works very well both independently and in a team, and has demonstrated excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
• Manage design and construction projects for the Culinary team, including schedule, design, and construction process.
• Liaison for Culinary team with FB work streams, with special focus on Space Planning, Workplace Design, and Facilities/Construction PM teams.
• Effectively interfaces with cross-functional teams on questions regarding the culinary team’s program and design criteria.
• Design review / coordination to completion with project design team (FB internal work-streams and stakeholders and external project consultants)
• Maintain high standards of QA/QC – flag deficiencies, follow/push level of progress across team of stakeholders.
• Communication: improve the coordination, tracking and communication of project requirements, priorities, and status to key stakeholders
• Everyday Point of Contact for the Culinary team with workstreams and stakeholders
• Support team in developing and managing a long-term strategic roadmap while simultaneously executing milestones and project tasks exceptionally well.
• Engage, influence, and inspire others, and should be sought out for expertise, assistance, and mentorship.
• Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management degree preferred.
• 10+ years of Project Management experience including organization, communication, and collaboration with all stakeholders.
• Work Experience with General Contractor, Architectural firm, Engineering firm preferred.
• Experience working with corporate real estate teams, managing capital improvement projects for existing and new facilities in the Bay Area.
• Experience in all aspects of Project Delivery, especially culinary projects, managing programming, planning, design, and construction processes.
• Experience coordinating and collaborating with technical cross-functional teams and communicating across partners/teams and project consultants.
• Experience building relationships at all levels of the internal organization.
• Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate to all levels succinctly and effectively in the internal organization and the general public.