Job Title: Technical Project Manager III
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
The main function of a technical project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
• Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
• Coordinate with stakeholders (Engineering, Legal, Policy) to complete privacy assessments and technical safeguards - Focusing on privacy waves for AI assets.
• Connect with internal customers, gather requirements of privacy and security gaps in their machine learning systems and document findings.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Drive adoption of privacy and security platform components with customers teams
Prioritize requirements and write specifications and proposals to build new privacy aware systems
- 8+ years’ experience within a Technical Project Management role. Preferably with a background in AI, Machine Learning, Distributed and Large Scale systems.
- Experience in collaborating with engineering partners to ship software and systems on time.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and see through to completion in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience working with technical engineering/development teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Prior experience communicating with business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of ML Modeling frameworks is a plus but not required.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
-Preferred 7 + years
-Experience in collaborating with a large number of partners
-Being able to track and report on complex projects
-Experience in conflict resolution and conflict management
-Previous and recent technical program management experience
Great to have:
***Deloitte previous experience preferred***