Program Manager II : 9309726
- Menlo Park, CA
Job Title: ProgramManager II
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 4+ months
GlobalBusinessMarketing is looking for programmanagerhelp with Facebook'sAdvocacyProgram, a keypiece of Facebook'sEconomicImpactInitiative. This Program's goal is to find thousands of Advocates, small / medium sized businesses around the world who have grown in part due to Facebook and its apps, who can be champion promoters for Facebook. Some of these Advocates will be featured in keymarketing campaigns or other policy or press opportunities. This is an exciting program with a lot of support and focus throughout the company. The contractor will help support the Advocacyprogram by managing and executing key projects and initiatives. The position is based in MPK.
- Develop, manage and own project strategy and execution on multiple projects
- Resourcefully problem-solve, looking for scalable short-term and long-term solutions
- Drive internal alignment and communication across multiple teams, functions and geographies.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for multiple projects and tasks.
- Develop ideas for advocate experiences via events, marketing, PR, & social media
- Partner with measurement & analytics teams to measure project impact
- Manage external marketing agencies
- Minimum 7 years work experience in Program Management, Marketing, and/or agency project management or production with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly and 'dive in'.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to creatively workaround roadblocks to ensure deadlines are met
- Good team player
Experience working across various globally distributed teams
PROJECT PLAN EXECUTION
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
MARKETING STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
EXCELLENT WRITING SKILLS
Tuesday, August 20, 2019