Job Title: Systems Engineer III
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 4 months (w2 contract)
**Leading Social Media Company
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our Enterprise Operations & Network Engineering team. In this role, you will perform necessary support to our internal customers & project teams. This will include the implementation of approved projects and overseeing the daily operational tasks for the Enterprise DDI (DNS, DHCP, and IPAM) environment. This includes complex DDI moves, adds and changes as well as the Incident Management process by providing technical expertise during DDI related incidents.
• Resolve highly complex or critical incidents involving multiple enterprise services, lead and/or engage in Service Restoration and Root Cause Analysis Activities as required and Identify opportunities for internal process enhancement
• Monitoring of ticket queues and implementation of internal customer requests
• Provide support to users of Infoblox DDI Services including IPAM reservations, domain registrations, DHCP scope configurations, DNS record maintenance, and other related duties.
• Create, maintain and update documentation on all DDI processes and procedures.
• Work with vendors and internal support teams to update, maintain, and patch all DDI systems infrastructure.
• Support and lead various DDI projects that include but are not limited to systems consolidation, process improvement, data integration, and security and vulnerability management.
6+ yrs experience with Systems Engineering
Knowledge of Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), or IPAM (or another open source tool)
3-4 years of Linux system administration OR Windows admin
Experience with BlueCat and/or Infoblox DNS Services Platforms
Hands on exp with DDI
Bachelor's or equivalent in experience