Writer - Marketing IV
- San Francisco, CA
Writer - Marketing IV - 9561
Location: San Francisco,
Duration: 4+ months
Internal Comms Senior Specialist Contractor
Are you a strong writer who's passionate about clear, compelling communications? Inspired by teams that thrive on fast, flawless delivery?
The Internal Communications Senior Specialist is a creative, strategic, detail-oriented writer responsible for developing and executing dynamic content strategy and communications for Salesforce's M&A programs.
This individual will be a go-to resource for the Corporate Development and ES M&A teams, plus other key partners and stakeholders in and beyond Employee Success. They will develop, manage, and implement communications strategies that engage and inform acquired employees about integration milestones and Salesforce programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who's comfortable with ambiguity and able to quickly adapt to fast-changing priorities.
- Partner with M&A integration teams, including CorpDev, ES M&A, and IT M&A, to understand upcoming initiatives or messages to execute timely, well-written communications, including, but not limited to emails, FAQs, social posts, digital screens, presentations, and talk tracks.
- Write memorable, engaging communications in the Salesforce tone and voice that drive awareness of key initiatives and inform acquired employees of critical deal updates or inspire them to take action.
- Manage multiple deliverables at once and ensure projects stay on track throughout entire process, from initial request to final send.Oversee and manage content calendar for deal-specific employee comms.
- Track timely campaign results and influence the team and business partners to apply key learnings to improve future programs.
Experience and skills:
- 5-7 years in marketing, communications, or related discipline (agency, high tech, or other fast-paced environment a plus)
- A brilliant communicator experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives
- A highly creative writer who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, often ambiguous, and ever-changing environment
- A strategic proactive thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally, exerting influence without direct authority
- Proven track record in running data-driven email and/or social programs
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and then develop clear communications with minimal guidance
- Confidence and ability to effectively lead, manage, and execute multiple projectsconcurrently
- Consistently high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Genuine interest in our unique Salesforce culture and how it comes to life
Monday, October 8, 2018