Project/Program Management - Program Manager I | 10556-1
- Pittsburgh, PA
Job title: Project/Program Management - Program Manager I
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: W-2
Duration: 12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Facebook Reality Labs is looking for an Operations Program Manager with a well rounded background in office management, facilities and operations. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who works well in a team, but can also manage tasks independently and is self motivated. They should also be successful in dealing with ambiguity and be able to leverage their experience and intuition to identify, assess and solve problems, quickly and frequently. They would also take ownership in providing the best experience for candidates, staff and visitors.
- Manage internal lab-wide calendar and coordinate both internal and external meetings of various sizes.
- Ensure proper room set ups and working AV prior to lab-wide meetings.
- Communicate company holidays and other activities happening around the lab to all team members.
- Plan and assist with both lab-wide and individual team events.
- Execute and manage internal hardware requests for research equipment.
- Assist with procurement tasks, including full coverage of our procurement process during periods of PTO and leave for other team members.
- Assist with employee onboarding tasks and office tours, as needed.
- Assist with monitoring stock of office supplies and overall office cleanliness and organization.
- Manage internal moral and recognition programs such as coffee chats, work anniversary and birthday recognition programs as well as suggesting and implementing other ways to improve moral and recognition.
- Management of internal wiki pages ensuring information is relevant and up to date.
- Recognize and raise up challenges happening within the local organization.
- Provide operational support to the various teams, as needed.
- Involvement with on-going construction projects related to lab expansions and retrofits.
- Miscellaneous operational tasks.
- 2+ years of experience with office management, office operations or facilities management.
- Experience around organizing small scale team events.
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience working cross functionally with various departments or workstreams.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated to uncover issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication.
- Advanced computer skills specifically in the areas of
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace.
Thursday, June 10, 2021