Job Title: SME/ Consultant (1605-1) Type: OTCA Duration: 6 months with scope for extension/conversion Client: Worldwide Apparel Retailer Location: San Francisco, CA Request ID: 1605-1 **Must have US Work Authorization
Job Title: SME/ Consultant (1605-1)
Duration: 6 months with scope for extension/conversion
Client: Worldwide Apparel Retailer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Request ID: 1605-1
**Must have US Work Authorization
This individual plays a key role supporting our public private partnership, the USAID Gap Inc. Women + Water Alliance, a collective action initiative with four implementing nonprofit partners working together to empower women and communities to improve their access to water and sanitation in cotton-growing and textile-manufacturing communities in India.
Who you are:
What you'll do:
• 3-5 years’ experience in related field and/or organization in international development, nonprofit, philanthropy, or corporate sustainability. Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline a plus.
• Experience working with USAID, public private partnerships, or international development iniatitives a strong plus.
• Excellent organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously under minimal supervision. Proactively seeks solutions and pays close attention to detail.
• Strong, demonstrated project coordination and timeline management experience.
• Experience managing grants and budgets
• Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business, and across time zones as necessary. Ability to adapt style to a variety of cultural perspectives.
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 6-month contract with potential to transition to a full-time position