Job Title: Core Engineering – Engineering Project Coordinator III (1734-1)
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 12 months with possibility to extend
Location: US – CA- Sunnyvale
Client: Leading Social Media Company
*Must have US Work Authorization*
The main function of a project coordinator is to support project manager and project teams on a project. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
• Coordinate with PLM team and Engineering to create and handle Bill of Materials (BOMs), part numbers, and release design and drawings documentation for EE, PDE and System level.
• Create, handle and process Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Manufacturer Change Orders (MCO) and Deviations Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and Goods Receipts against spend and forecast budget.
• Communicate with vendors regarding PO/invoice, material requirement, and delivery schedule.
• Assist with third-party contractors - adding vendors to the system, onboarding steps
• Assist Technical Program Managers in driving some PDP gate approvals such as OK2TOOL & OK2FAB cross-functional sign-off process.
• Manage build allocations
• Support Build Matrix (BM) for Engineering builds
• Represent Engineering as a point of contact for receiving Clear-To-Build (CTB) reports, and following up on non-GSM related items with the Engineering team.
• Work with vendors on shipment schedule from factory and track shipments.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with PLM tools such as Agile strongly preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training required