Business Systems Analyst IV
- Menlo Park, CA
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst IV
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 12 months with scope for extension/conversion
Client: Leading Social Media Company
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Request ID: 12605-1
**Must have US Work Authorization
- Design and Development of Varicent Calculations and models.
- Design and development of Presenter Reports, parent-child reports in the Varicent Presenter Modules.
- Auditing in incentive compensation plans and rules reflected in payout calculations.
- Migrating and enhancing components between environments.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Work cross-functionally with several teams to develop and maintain the sales incentive system to ensure the accuracy of commission calculations and reporting.
- Building Data integrations and pipelines development using SQL and Python
- Strong knowledge and experience in Building new queries & enhancing existing queries in SQL
- Experience in building the web forms in Varicent
- Data analysis with large data sets and modeling.
- Providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
Must have Skill Sets:
1. SQL-Experience on how to write/data pipelines
3. Varicent *key*
a. Using this application to calculate incentive payouts.
b. Incentive compensation management tools - they build out the calculations based on their business needs
Friday, September 10, 2021