Job Title: Network Partner Engineer - 8197612
Location: Menlo Park
Provides technical expertise through partner presentations, product demonstrations, review of architecture and test framwework.
Assists the project group in assessing potential application of technologoes to meet use case needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the use cases and project group contributions for selected solutions.
May interact with OEM and SW vendor partners often requiring architecture review, technical specifications review, rapid prototyping and/or product demo .
May provide software review and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
Wireless system performance analysis (lab/field)Operator/vendor interaction experienceHands-on - can work with lab leads to run tests, debug basic issues, understand and capable of providing input on lab test framework, KPIs, end to end signaling aspects
Technology communication skills - can drive workshops with operator and vendor partnersEnthusiastic, quick learner
Nice to have: Scripting/data analytics (Excel, C, R)wireless industry relationships
- Wireless fundamentals (Telecom infra architecture, LTE, Radio access network, architecture for RAN and EPC, propagation, link budgets...)
- Standards and technology awareness Expertise in cellular (4G/5G), LTE advanced, Radio access networks, Radio unit, baseband functionality, SoC landscape, virtualization of access and core, NFV/SDN concepts Good experience in wireless L1/L2/L3 protocols
- Wireless system performance analysis (lab/field)
- Operator/vendor interaction experience Business development/product/program management Technology communication skills - can drive workshops with operator and vendor partners
- Wireless industry relationships
- Hands-on - can work with lab leads to run tests, debug basic issues, understand and capable of providing input on lab test framework, KPIs, end to end signaling aspects
Product Management is a plus. Both the scripting/engineering side and product manager. Worked on development and did some coding. Eventually went to more strategic and "growth" side.
Education: BA OR I.T related Degree
DATA ANALYTICS - ENGINEER - EXCEL - FEASIBILITY
RAPID PROTOTYPING - SCRIPTING - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT -TECHNICAL SUPPORT - TEST FRAMEWORK -WIRELESS - ARCHITECTURE -CELLULAR - DEBUG - MICROSOFT EXCEL - PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS -PROTOTYPE - SDN - STRUCTURED SOFTWARE -TELECOM - VIRTUALIZATION