Job Title: Product Designer III
Duration: +6 months with a possible extension or conversion
Job Type: W-2
Location: New York
As a Product Designer, You are passionate about user centered design process and you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product.
• Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into design solution that useful and valuable
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple, elegant and meets user's needs
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
• Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content designers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
. Highly collaborative across other designers and team members
• Experience in building and shipping applications or software
• Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Art, Industrial Design, Architecture, Industrial Engineering or a related field , or equivalent work experience is required.