Job Title: Recruiter - Junior
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ months with possible extension, W2 Contract
Leading Retail Company
40 hours per week (8am - 5pm)
The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides administrative support to the Brand Talent Acquisition Team (TA) to enhance the candidate experience. This means you will work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and overall reputation of the TA team by creating thoughtful and well-organized experiences for talent & business partners throughout the candidate experience journey.
Trust + Honesty
• Serves as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the candidate experience journey.
• Care deeply about creating meaningful experiences and will identify opportunities that enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience
• Are a stickler for the details. You are mindful of what you’re presenting/sharing and how it’s packaged
• Supports the job posting process on behalf of the TA team.
• Contact, schedule and coordinate with candidates regarding interview and travel schedules. Owns the coordination and communication of interview/travel schedules to candidates and hiring managers and the TA team.
• Schedule candidates' interviews and interview debriefs, manage recruiters' interview calendar and update candidate status in applicant tracking system
• Greet and transition candidates throughout the interview playing a key role creating a uniquely Athleta candidate experience.
• Contribute to team development as an expert user of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and flex across team as needed to provide training on optimal use and best practices
• Gather stakeholder feedback from TA team; use feedback to drive quality and effectiveness of work
•Review and evaluate resumes. Determine qualifications of candidates based on job description criteria and select qualified candidates to present to recruiters and hiring managers.
• 2+ years experience preferred working in a large organization that focuses on customer and brand.
• Calls upon experience gained in a relevant setting to manage + coordinate calendars/schedules
• Specialized knowledge and/or skills required to solve technical or commercial problems in the workplace subject to the availability of external support from a specialized or higher level
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced energetic environment with focused sense of urgency
• Work independently as well as in team environment
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism - ability to interface with all levels of the organization as primary point of contact for the TA team
• Presents oneself in a professional manner always when interacting with internal and external business partners and candidates
• Consistently builds and maintains strong business partner relationships
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
• Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results
• Detail oriented, flexible, and comfortable within with ambiguity.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Must be local and serve as daily in person contact at our SF office.