Studio Production Designer : SFDCJP00011217
Location: Indiana, IN
Duration: 12+ months
Please provide online portfolio even if it is production-focused.
Design your dream job. Your team: inspired A-players. Your benefits: stellar. Your job: take Trailhead creative to another level.
Team Trailhead is looking for a well-rounded and creative Production Designer to work with on a full-time contract basis. This person should be able to provide graphic production design with a focus on layout and production of event signage and materials, collateral, banner ads, web design, emails, and presentations. Candidate should have a strong design aesthetic and be able to take assets and provide layouts based on an existing look-and feel, often within existing templates. You should be comfortable making design-decisions based on the needs of a given layout.
You will work closely with our Senior Studio Production Designer and our Trailhead design team, and will support our Trailhead Academy team to ensure that your work succeeds through all phases of production across a variety of media.
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Produce effective design
- Ability to take existing concepts and lay them out in various formats with a strong visual aesthetic
- Follow Salesforce and Trailhead brand guidelines
- Assist with concept for designs
- Create final art for presentations (internal and external)
- Create final art and files to be given to Developer and online advertising team
- Create production ready mechanical print files to be handed off to vendors
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Optimize graphics for web publishing
- Ability to work well with Project Management and take a supporting role on projects from start to finish
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a fast-paced creative production environment
- Proficient in Mac based full Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- File setup and export to meet corporate requirements of file name, size, and organization structure
- Experience preparing files for digital production (i.e; optimizing for web, email slices, expert photoshop layer comps and smart objects)
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design and web best practices
- Will be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects
- Knowledge of print production and color management
Nice to Have:
- Illustration ability
- Knowledge of Sketch a plus