Job Title: Program Coordinator III
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
The project coordinator is responsible for managing administrative aspects of the team’s programs, tracking and monitoring of project progress, maintaining processes to increase the team’s efficiency, assisting in scheduling and logistical coordination, and facilitating communication and documentation across the team.
• Assists in developing and maintains new processes to increase team’s efficiency
• Assists in monitoring team’s progress around procurement, hardware management, or user studies, coordinates with other teams when necessary
• Coordinates information gathering from stakeholders to help management make decisions
• Prepares status updates and other documentation
• Assists in coordinating schedules
• Previous project coordination experience
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Detail Oriented
• Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of technical staff
• Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education.
• Nice to have: experience with hardware, procurement, budget or user studies management.