Job title: Data Analytics & Engineering - Data Analyst II |10386-1
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job Type: W-2
Duration: 9 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Facebook Media Partnerships is looking for a data analyst to help manage operations relating to their paid on-platform marketing team. This person will be responsible for improving existing measurement systems and tools in place, and developing data solutions for budget management, campaign measurement, etc. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of iterating and improving internal processes, and the technical skills required for analytics projects. This is a contract position.
- Collaborate with marketing campaign managers, operations and our central analytics team to gather data and metrics requirements.
- Manage centralized reporting for internal marketing spend. Conduct monthly audits, improve data processes surrounding data flow, and ensure data accuracy.
- Manage in-house processes for marketing experimentation. Track & log ongoing studies/experiments across Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. Build automation to improve data accuracy and scalability.
- Write high-quality SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data from database tables
- Partner with our analytics and cross-functional stakeholders to identify and rectify data integrity / accuracy issues across our reporting, data infrastructure, dashboards
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience building/operating distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets from multiple sources.
- Experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.) and report automation
Experience using Python and R
Self-starter with flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
Interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills