Job Title: Program Manager IV
Duration: +9 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
This position will work within Instagram’s Media Partnerships’ Shopping team. The person in this role will work on strategic operations for the Shopping Partnerships team and develop initiatives that support the creators and brands we work with to find success on Instagram. To be successful in this role, candidates will need strong analytical, communication and operational skills, as well as an understanding of evolving forms of visual communication and creator business models. On this team you will work with some of the world’s most innovative creators and brands, as well as with our world-class Instagram product and engineering teams. You’ll also work cross-functionally with Instagram’s Communications, Marketing, Business, Operations and events teams to build and launch new features and programs to help make our partners successful.
The Partnerships team is the external arm of Instagram and works with the world’s most visible and creative people on Instagram.
• Lead strategic operations for the IG Fashion and Shopping Partnerships team, including partner managers who support creators and brands.
• Support Strategic Partner Managers (SPMs) in engaging with and account management of top and emerging creators and brands, including scaled communications across the verticals.
• Connect the dots across product, policy and operations teams to ensure alignment and communication throughout initiatives.
• Use data to spot opportunities and deliver insights to improve the team’s and partners’ performance.
• Monitor industry trends, goals and co-own strategy and goals with SPMs.
• Support team projects and events (e.g. educational workshops for partners).
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• 5+ years of work experience in strategy or marketing in digital media or entertainment.