Job Title: Online Operations Agent IV (17069-1)
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 6 months with possibility to extend
Location: US – CA- Menlo Park
Client: Leading Social Media Company
*Must have US Work Authorization*
The main function of an online operations agent is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical online operations agent is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
• Approve the resolution of customers’ service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Act as escalation point for clients/customers.
• Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
• Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• High school diploma or GED required.