Job title: Engineering Project Coordinator I
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: +7 months with a scope of extension
Job Type: W-2
The main function of a project coordinator is to support project manager and project teams on a project. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
•Support software engineering operations team day-to-day activities across multiple projects. Activities include but not limited to; PO requests, tracking budget and monthly accruals, addressing invoicing issues, vendor tool management, and program documentation support.
• Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
• Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
• Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
• Manages critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
•Manage onboarding and offboarding of vendors, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools. Minimize exposure to project risk throughout the lifecycle of the project.
•Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
•Develop/Revise file storage structure for efficient recall of documentation.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
•Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders. Ability to work with cross functional teams.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint/ Google Suite.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training required.