Job Title: Product Designer V (17564-1) Type: W2 Contract Duration: 6 months with scope for extension/conversion Client: Leading Social Media Company Location: Seattle, WA Request ID: 17564-1 **Must have US Work Authorization
Job Title: Product Designer V (17564-1)
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 6 months with scope for extension/conversion
Client: Leading Social Media Company
Location: Seattle, WA
Request ID: 17564-1
**Must have US Work Authorization
FACEBOOK Business Suite (FBS) is a product offering that aims to be the most valuable destination for businesses and creators around the world to start, grow and become successful.
The FBS Creator Tools team is looking for an experienced designer to help us deliver a vision for a unified suite of best-in-class professional desktop tools for creators that empowers them to follow their passion and be successful, whether that's creating content, engaging their audience, understanding their performance, or earning a living. This role will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional colleagues across the organization to create scalable design solutions and closely partner with a senior designer to ensure a cohesive experience across the product ecosystem. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced and innovative team working across some of our most exciting, impactful, and important problems.
This role is for you
- You enjoy fast-paced work: You're comfortable exploring a broad range of ideas and getting feedback from others to find the right solution.
- You hold a high bar. You care about delightful, simple, elegant design and can work well inside an established design system or extend it when necessary.
- You're a system's thinker who thrives on designing with a holistic perspective in mind. You think about how your solutions work in the larger ecosystem. You can take an ambiguous, complex problem and turn it into a well-considered, elegant solution
- You're passionate about collaboration and working closely with other designers and product teams. You communicate proactively.
Day to day responsibilities
- Properly leverage interaction/visual design patterns in your design solutions.
- Contribute to the product briefs, in partnership with cross functional team members, clearly articulating problems to solve & investment areas and driving alignment and setting clear expectations on the scope.
- Audit disjointed experiences and propose methodical, iterative, high quality solutions for top investment areas. Explore, iterate, and proactively seek feedback through design critiques and team reviews.
- Support a senior designer in the team in ensuring the consistency and coherence of the user experience across workflows and complimentary products.
- Strong interaction & visual design skills: Effectively use design best practices. Hold a high bar for craft.
- Skilled in Figma for day to day design work.
- Skilled in creating interactive end-to-end prototypes in tools such as Origami, Framer, or Figma
- Comfort in navigating complexity: Should be able to simplify and distill down complex actions and large amounts of information in easy to use interfaces. Enterprise product experience is a plus.
- Highly collaborative: Should be able to effectively collaborate with product designers, content designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers.