Title: Recruiter - Badge and Network
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 4 months with scope for extension/conversion
Location: New York or San Francisco
OPEN TO CANDIDATE WHO CAN WORK FROM SF OR NY OFFICE. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO WORK IN OFFICE 4 DAYS PER WEEK.
At our Customer, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting Customer and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting activities, including the creative development and execution of sourcing strategies and recruiting plans. You will ensure thAt our Customer Bank attracts and hires the best talent, while maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent. To do so, your primary objectives will include screening resumes, conducting interviews, making recommendations to the Hiring Manager and guiding the Hiring Managers through the recruiting process. To accomplish these goals, you will establish solid relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates and build strong networks internally and externally.
What you'll do as a Contingent Recruiter:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand the position requirements and advise on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance.
- Conduct recruiting strategy meetings to set expectations and maintain communication throughout the recruiting process.
- Network and build strong relationships with Hiring Managers by providing strategic guidance and advice.
- Review internal and external candidate resumes and assess their qualifications and fit.
- Conduct phone screens; provide candidate assessments; and recommend viable candidates to the Hiring Manager for further consideration.
- Successfully source candidates through referrals, proactive efforts, research and networking by designing and executing a creative sourcing strategy to attract a pipeline of diverse, high-quality candidates.
- Lead candidate interview feedback sessions and provide follow-up on interviews.
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
Mandatory SkillsYou could be a great fit if you have: