- San Francisco, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume Project Leadership for the Configuration, Testing, Training and Implemention of a new Client Case Management system (Caseworthy) for the Agency.
- Plan and implement sustainable technology and process systems that result in desired agency outcomes and continuous improvement.
- Lead Agency personnel that will consist of employees, consultants and volunteers in project planning, design, and execution who are located in diverse, San Francisco Bay Area locations.
- Develop Project Deliverables, Timeline, Resource, Budget, Risk Mitigation, Training and Communication Plans as part of Project oversight and management.
- Communicate status and key findings to a variety of sponsors and stakeholders that will be used with agency Staff, Executives, Board Members, Funders, and Community Practitioners.
Education & Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5-7 years of experience leading teams for the delivery of initiatives or projects
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing Project, Resource, Budget, Risk Mitigation, Training and Communication Plans for IT systems implementations
- Experience with analysis and reporting of data.
- Bachlor’s degree or equivilant experience, preferably in Business, Computer Science or Social Services
- Excellent Planning, Organization, Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, critial thinking and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowePoint, Outlook)
- Experience with MS Project or other Project Planning tools
- Experience with MS Visio and workflow methodology highly desired
- Experience with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams or other Video Conference and Collaboration tools
- Knowledge of research methodology and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in cross-cultural situations.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019