Program Manager III
- Menlo Park, CA
Job Title: Program Manager
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
The main function of this program manager position is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in engineering projects related to data collection and annotation. These activities are focused on driving large-scale data collection (for machine learning models), associated tooling, QA, and processes.
- Coordinate project activity and make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct the integration of data collection activities.
- Track progress on activities and create a heart beat for the team indicating progress and surfacing blockers/delays
- Analyze technology, resource needs and dependencies.
- Manage progress of data collection activities with external vendors, handle issues and drive to completion
- Communicate progress to management, raise risks and identify opportunities
- Strong knowledge of software development flow, processes, preferably in machine learning, image processing or similar area
- Experience in managing complex programs and driving for results while building strong relationships
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Accountability for delivering results, and a sense of drive
- Proven record in managing projects with multiple work streams
- Strong knowledge of computer software, and productivity suites to create high quality communication
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, MIS or related field
- Program management (working with cross-functional partners, engineers and stakeholders).
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with machine learning data collection/annotation. Bonus if they have computer vision technology experience.
Monday, May 17, 2021