Title: Application Support Analyst - Global Enablement
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 3+ Months
Global Enablement is tasked with creating best-in-class learning experiences for the entire Distribution organization. The Global Enablement Technology & Operations team builds and supports tools and processes that drive learning, and is looking for junior analyst/system admin to support our learning apps.
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of a large implementation of salesforce.com including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts, and installation and support of app exchange applications.
- Manage a fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of sandbox environments to facilitate success development and QA testing of new on demand features and functionality.
- 1-2 years experience in Web Application or IT Support with proven ability to support customers with diverse requirements.
- Previous salesforce.com administration experience with a minimum 1000-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management and platform maintenance
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for, and experience supporting, client-server and/or web-based applications and SaaS/PaaS solutions
- Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Must be a go-getter and salesforce.com enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Current salesforce administrator certification
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of salesforce.com platform and services including SFA, Case Management, Partner Management, force.com, Marketing, Service & Support, Visual Force and/or AppExchange
- Experience in CRM or a related industry
- Familiarity with Change and Release Management processes
- Experience working in an Agile model on Scrum teams
- Experience supporting or developing SQL, XML, BPEL and/or Java
- Experience with enterprise integration tools such as Jitterbit, Mulesoft, and APIs