Job Title: Administrative - Program Coordinator III
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
Work Location: US - WA - Redmond (147120)
Job Description: Summary:
The project coordinator is responsible for managing administrative aspects of the team’s programs, tracking and monitoring of project progress, maintaining processes to increase the team’s efficiency, assisting in scheduling and logistical coordination, and facilitating communication and documentation across the program.
• Assists in developing and maintains new processes to increase team’s efficiency
• Assists in monitoring teams progress
• Coordinates information gathering from various stakeholders and consolidates them into cohesive documents
• Coordinates logistics for procurement and data collection (i.e. hardware, instructions)
• Prepares weekly status updates, takes notes
• Assists in coordinating schedules
• Previous project coordination experience
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented
• Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of technical staff
• Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure
Nice to have?
• Experience working in a research environment and/or with engineering teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education.