Job Title: Software Engineer - 3D Graphics (Facebook Reality Labs)
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 5+ months with possible conversion to FT
Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to define and develop content in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4).
Collaborate with other researchers and engineers across machine perception and sensing teams at Facebook to evaluate and advance state-of-the-art AR/VR systems.
Work with the team to help design, setup, and run practical experiments related to large scale long-duration sensing and machine reasoning
Skills: Minimum Qualifications
* 4+ years in C++ programming with strong coding and debugging skills.
* 2+ years engineer experience working with Unreal Engine 4 on both level design and engine/game programming.
* In-depth knowledge of modern real-time rendering pipeline and GPU programming (DirectX, OpenGL, CUDA)
* Experience building real world system, including design, coding (C++) and evaluation (C++/Python)
* Interpersonal experience: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
* Experience with deploying solutions to cloud (AWS/Azure) and managing distributed compute jobs.
* Experience in cross platform graphics programming on both Linux and Windows.
* Experience in Computer Vision and/or 3D geometry.
* Knowledge of offline rendering with ray tracing
BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar
Skills and Experience: