Job Title: Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
Duration: 6+ months (W2 contract)
Location: Menlo Park, CA
**Leading Social Media Company
• Work closely with product management, software engineers and partners to understand requirements for new features and for enhancing existing product features.
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end and back-end systems.
• Design, develop, and test product features.
• Develop tooling and automation to unblock product development and other team members. • Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack.
• Build report interfaces and data feeds.
8+ years of experience in Software Engineering
8+ years of experience programming with 1 object-oriented language (C++ or Java)
Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible in a diverse, fast-paced environment
• 7+ years of experience with React or React Native
• 7+ years of experience with Android development and/or VR development
• 7+ years of experience with logging and data analytics
• 7+ years of experience with Kotlin
• 7+ years of experience developing consumer products
• 7+ years of experience developing large-scale data processing applications
• B.S. degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field.