Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Burbank, CA | Phoenix, AZ
** Must have US Work Authorization
Industrial Metal Supply is looking for entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who thrive on solving problems. We need people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, who demonstrate a high sense of ownership, and who want to have fun while building the organization of the future.
As a Product Manager- Internal Applications at IMS, you will be responsible for the successful and continuous evolution of a portfolio of products that are leveraged by our internal teams- across marketing, sales and operations.
A successful candidate will be both analytical (i.e., working backwards from data to build experiences and make decisions) and creative (design multiple solutions with the available resources). You will define and execute a playbook of tactics to experiment and collect customer feedback to validate business hypotheses.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Drive the vision and long term product strategy of a portfolio of internal applications, in alignment with the strategic vision of the organization and the needs of the application users
• Think of ways that software can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful.
• Drive the configuration of the products within your portfolio to ensure that it meets the needs of the users
• Measure and report the performance of the products in your portfolio
• Review the reported product issues and come up with a path to solution, whenever there is a problem reported by the users
• Develop and oversee protocols and procedures for the appropriate usage of the application. Once these standards are developed, provide training to trainers.
• Work backwards documenting and solving ambiguous problems
• Evaluate technical alternatives and weigh benefits of various approaches in straightforward technical propositions.
• Closely partner with the business teams to clearly define core use cases for the respective internal application.
• Own the relationship and metrics associated with technology service and platform partners BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (or relevant work experience)
• Demonstrated experience in selecting, designing, implementation and driving adoption of software products
• Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to present to leadership.
• Excellent organizational leadership and analytical skills, as well as proven ability to leverage these to influence other stakeholders
• First-hand experience in creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch to evolution
• Demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating across multiple teams in a large organization
• Test and learn launch mentality