Job title: UX Designer II
Location:San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 months - W2 contract ( possible conversation)
Big cloud-based company searching for a UX Designer II to join their team.
As a UX Designer for the Commerce Cloud Product Marketing team, you'll help create beautiful product demonstrations for use on our keynote stages, at events, and in the field. You'll be working cross-functionally alongside other UX disciplines, development, product management, and product marketers to bring the product roadmap to life.
A day/week in your life as a UX Designer will include:
* Interfacing between the Product Marketing and Product Management teams to translate the product roadmap and vision into beautiful visuals.
* Advocating for simple, modern design and adherence to design conventions (e.g., responsive, accessibility)
* Mapping out interaction user workflows that take into account cross-product integration
* Creating mockups, storyboards, and design patterns for developers to implement.
* Collaborating throughout project lifecycles to ensure your designs are addressing user and business needs, feasible to implement, and are subsequently implemented accurately
* Working on fast-paced projects, requiring attention to detail and working within constrained timelines
* Ability to be a “jack of all trades” in the design role. Potentially stepping in to help with illustrator or multi-media requirements.
* An understanding of user experience, user research, interaction design, and design principles. Know the rules of good interaction design and know when to break them
* Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience in HCI, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or related field
* A professional portfolio demonstrating design experience.
* Experience with design tools - (Sketch, Flinto, Illustrator, InVision, Photoshop, etc.)
* Problem solving and communication skills that demonstrate you know how to 1) understand user needs, 2) translate those needs into modern and intuitive experiences, and 3) justify design choices and adjust decisions based on feedback
* Technical acumen with web technologies: HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities across platforms
Nice to have:
* Experience designing for enterprise SaaS, accessibility, mobile apps, and analytics
* Knowledge of Lightning Design System & Salesforce ecosystem
* Graphic design/illustrator experience
* Experience designing for E-Commerce use cases.