- Albuquerque, NM
Job Title: Recruiter
Duration: 4 Months W2 contract (with opportunity of conversion after)
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Leading Retail Industry Company
In this contractor recruiter role, you’re responsible for full lifecycle recruiting at our Corporate Shared Services Center. Networking should come naturally to you and you thrive off of making connections that may not naturally happen. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting including: candidate management, offer process and letter generation, reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/turn downs, and background administration.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, benefits, relocation, immigration and compensation departments and HR Generalists.
- Ensure the recruiting needs of the functional team are met while maintaining recruiter and candidate satisfaction through monthly and/or quarterly reviews with the business.
- Partner with functional area’s HR Generalists to support HR initiatives and vision.
- Manage relationships with hiring managers and candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Educate and train business partners and hiring managers on hiring process that adds value to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- You have experience creating and executing written and visual communications related to talent branding on various social platforms.
- You’re tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- You can flex and work within multiple functions and/or channels as needed.
- You’re a problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement. You’re always learning and can effectively articulate opportunities and new strategies to business partners.
- You can maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment and handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Friday, September 6, 2019