Job Title: Project Manager - Intermediate (Supply Chain)
Duration: 6 months W2 contract
Location: San Francisco, California
Leading retailer industry company
ABOUT THE ROLE
The GSC PMO team drives a rigorous process to ensure that the GSC leadership team and their staff have a clear understanding of upcoming Separation deliverables, support in completing those deliverables, and excellent documentation to manage through upcoming large-scale change. We also identify new streams of work required to execute the Separation as needed.
• Leverage project management skills to create project plans that support the Separation strategy
• Manage project plan deliverables including timelines and financial summaries
• Create project infrastructure that other team members can leverage including presentation templates, project plan templates, Gantt charts, meeting structures, agendas, etc.
• Publish project statuses on a regular basis based on needs of the project and audience
• Act as a thought partner to the GSC PMO leaders, functional PMO leads and functional stakeholders
• Build strong working relationships with key project team members and leaders
• Develop change documentation to enable employees, suppliers, and vendors understand Separation-related changes and execute smoothly
• Support development of contingency plans for key stakeholders to ensure a smooth Separation
• Experience working on strategic initiatives that involves multiple functions, work streams, interdependencies and tight timelines
• Strong operational mindset; ability to create structure and clarity in the midst of ambiguity
• Experience developing and managing complex project plans
• Experience developing change management plans
• Strong communication, meeting management and facilitation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Proven strong organizational skills
• Proven ability to build strong working relationship and able to collaborate with all levels.