Job Title: Brand Marketing Manager V (17120-1)
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 6 months with possibility to extend
Location: US – CA- San Francisco
Client: Leading Social Media Company
*Must have US Work Authorization*
The main function of a Brand Marketing Manager is to provide expert analysis on brand perception for marketing campaigns.
• Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of competitive brands including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses
• Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of company products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings.
• Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis
• Work to identify and address critical branding issues
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in campaign marketing
• Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
• Skill in collecting and analyzing human behavioral data
• Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Factors, or related field required