Job Title: Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 4+ months (contract with possible conversion)
Leading Software Company
The Compliance and Data Operations Project Management role is best suited for a results-oriented, highly assertive and collaborative member of the team who will work with cross-functional teams to drive delivery of projects across Marketing Operations.
* Key cross-team problem solver
* Lead regular prioritization sessions to ensure leadership alignment
* Coordinate reporting streams across all teams to promote transparency across teams
* Where applicable, identify new tools to automate or streamline processes
* Compile dependencies, commitments and development milestones into a project plan. Track and update the plan on a regular basis.
* Communicate project status to stakeholders
* Manage the project’s risks, changes and documentation.
* Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal/presentation/written), and interpersonal skills
* Motivated self-starter able to work independently with ability to keep up in a fast paced environment.
* 5+ years of experience in leading projects in high-growth organizations.
* Detail oriented #hashtag your favorite charity on resume
* Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments and functions
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives, technical and non-technical team members alike
* Mavenlink experience a plus!