The Demand Planner will act as the primary contact for Infrastructure demand plans which support the Client's mass production builds at its data centers, POPs, and FNA locations globally. As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for enabling Infrastructure hardware forecast and related demand management activities, including development of business processes, tools and analytics to support demand planning and forecasting activities. This position is part of the Sourcing and Operations Engineering team reporting to the Network Demand Manager.
• Own and understand E2E demand planning and forecasting requirements and processes.
• Work across various internal stakeholders and lead teams to ensure forecast and demand inputs are consistent. Translate business forecast and timelines into an executable demand plan.
• Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models, processes and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory targets.
• Present supply and demand recommendations, drive timely decisions, and ensure clear and concise communication to all stakeholders in the supply chain, based on demand planning scenarios, business forecast and product transitions.
• Support Integrated Business Planning process development, adoption and maturity within the Infrastructure team.
• Support business requirements development, deployment, and ongoing enhancement of planning, inventory and S&OP-like processes, tools, and systems to support multiple supply chains within the Infrastructure team.
• Work with IT system developers to spec, implement, and validate, new tools/systems.
• Prepare process workflows and associated documentation.
• Perform data analysis and drive processes optimization.
• Develop and manage short and long-term supply and demand models that seek to maintain service levels requirements for our customers. This includes development and refinement of business processes, demand impact simulations and analysis, interface and communication of the requirements throughout supply chain and XFN stakeholders.
• Drive product success by keeping ourselves and others accountable for metrics such as forecast accuracy, quarterly financial variance, inventory utilization, delivery performance, etc.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of experience in Demand Planning domain
• Experience in demand forecasting, inventory optimization and supply planning
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present to various levels
• MBA/Masters in a related field
• Experience in project management and Production/Planning MRP
• Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain Management processes (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics)
Posted On: Thursday, April 1, 2021