Job Title: Project Management Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3-6 months W2 contract
Leading Retail Company
Responsible for supporting the project manager and other project resources during the course of the project lifecycle. Assist in the development of communication and training plans. Take notes during project meetings and distribute meeting summaries accordingly. Update project plans as needed. Plan, monitor and coordinate tasks. Participate in and document needs assessment meetings. Assist in the data collection and validation efforts. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Builds and maintains reports and weekly milestone meeting agendas using web-based project management tools (Workfront and Google Drive)
• Assists in project timeline creation and maintenance of schedules and status in Workfront and Google Drive.
• Captures feedback in weekly milestone meetings, and recaps to appropriate distros as needed.
• Maintains the Marketing Pipeline shared calendar milestones, organizing by theme.
• Partners with Studio Management to build in-context email deployments in preparation for leadership reviews.
• Maintains an archive of creative placements year over year, including key placements from retail and digital.
• Supports the Program Management team-at-large, with special projects as needed
• Escalates issues and recommendations to Senior Program Manager with an appropriate sense of urgency
• At least 1 year of related work experience (ideally as Jr. Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Project Administrator), retail experience is a plus, strong background in multi-tasking & time management.
• Software skills required: Google sheets
• Must have strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio.
• Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job: Organization, hard-working, willingness to take initiative, self-starter, strong time management skills.