- Pleasanton, CA
Startup is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in software engineering at several experience levels and domain areas with a ‘get stuff done’ attitude. They are looking for exceptionally capable and motivated person with a diverse skill set, who enjoys a fast-paced startup environment in the area of autonomous vehicles, robotics, and perception.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, code and test software systems through full SDLC.
- Participate in agile scrum development of project planning, design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing plan/cases/tools and ongoing support of systems.
- Diagnose hardware deficiencies and adapt software reactively.
- Promote and solicit ideas within project teams.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (required):
- Rigorous C++/11 skills required, Python and Qt are plusses.
- Fluent in multithreaded C++ development.
- Background in Physics, Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience in at least one the following disciplines: Computer Vision/OpenCV/PCL, AI/Deep Learning/Machine Learning, Perception, fusion of multiple sensor, SLAM using 3D data, or autonomous driving
- GPGPU / CUDA optimization.
- Experience with development of sensors on Android/iOS.
- Experience with Linear Algebra (e.g. Eigen, BLAS, LAPACK).
- MATLAB experience.
- Real-time embedded coding experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding startup organization.
Tuesday, December 18, 2018