Registered Nurse - ER - TX
Ingenium Plus Healthcare
- Pecos, TX
Pecos, TX - ER - Registered Nurse
- 36/48 Nights
- 13 weeks
Unit Specifics:Level 4 Trauma designation, transfer ambulance services, and air ambulance support
Specifics: Need requirements: BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC
WHY CHOOSE INGENIUM HEALTHCARE?
Ingenium Healthcare is fully committed to the success of all the nurses that work with us around the country. Our team of experienced Travel Recruiters take the time to understand your needs and match you with the right opportunity.
We understand the importance of working with an industry expert who will guide you every step of the way, which is why our Recruiters are committed to finding you an assignment that best matches your goals and the needs of your family.
What makes Ingenium Healthcare the best Travel Nursing Company to work for? Outstanding opportunities, great pay and benefits, top-notch Recruiters, and our cutting-edge (Referral Program) called BLOOM, which enables you to make more money by referring Nurses to work at Ingenium! You can give yourself pay raises by getting your friends and colleagues to join your team and watch your bank account BLOOM!
- Top Pay
- Our unique Retention and Referral Program, BLOOM.
Comprehensive Benefits Packages including;
Reeves County Hospital District is a 25 bed licensed acute care facility with Critical Access Hospital designation offering the following services:
- EMERGENCY CARE SERVICES include an Emergency Department with a Level IV Trauma Designation with ground and air ambulance support.Two helipads are available for air transfers as well as a fixed wing located at the airport just a mile away.The ED is staffed 24/7 by Emergency Department physicians.
- CLINICAL LABORATORY is a CLIA certified laboratory offering a full range of pathology services for inpatient and outpatient services with advanced technology equipment.
- RESPIRATORY THERAPY SERVICES include cardiac stress testing, Holter monitoring, pulmonary function testing, and a pulmonary rehabilitation program.
- DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY SERVICEs consist of all routine X-ray examinations including double contrast Upper GI series, double contrast Barium Enema and IVP examinations. Additional services include SPIRAL (Helical) CT Imaging, Virtual Colonoscopy, and Coronary Arteries Calcium Scoring, and a 16-slice CT machine DIAGNOSTIC ULTRASOUND offers evaluation of different organs such as liver, gall bladder and kidneys, obstetric monitoring during pregnancy, Doppler evaluation of blood vessels, peripheral or carotid arteries and peripheral veins. MAMMOGRAPHY SERVICES include the newest and most advanced state of the art mammography machine in the Permian Basin.
- MEDICAL STAFF includes 3 Family Practice/OB physicians, an OB/GYN, a general/laparoscopic Surgeon, and an Internal Medicine/Nephrologist.
- GENERAL MEDICAL & SURGICAL UNITS include two operating suites providing general surgery as well as laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures. Additional services consist of a clinical pharmacy licensed to serve inpatients, telemetry with cardiac monitoring and a swing bed program utilizing step down inpatient rehabilitation services providing quality healthcare throughout the lifespan.
- OBSTETRIC SERVICES providing State of the Art labor and delivery care and a trained, knowledgeable staff providing a superb birthing experience for expectant mothers and their families.
- NUTRITIONAL SERVICES with a Registered Dietician. RURAL HEALTH CLINIC with 6 Physicians and 6 Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. Services include immunizations, comprehensive adult health, Medicaid screenings, women’s health care, obstetrics/- gynecology, and physicals.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES treat disease, injury, and disability by assessment, and examination and use of rehabilitative procedures. Licensed physical therapists evaluate the level of function of disorders and implement the appropriate procedures to maintain, improve and/or restore these functions. A Certified Wound Care Specialist is also on staff.
- RCHD DIALYSIS CENTER is a state of the art facility with Medicare certification. Also provided are the services of a full time board certified Nephrologist, a licensed Social Worker, a well-trained and friendly staff and special amenities such as private television monitors for each patient. Patients from as far as 200 miles away are serviced at our facility as we are the closest facility for them.
- SPECIALTY CLINICS provide services in Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Podiatry, Audio (Hearing) testing, and Social Security Disability Specialists. This clinic space is located across the street from the hospital’s front entrance
Wednesday, December 4, 2019