Long Term Care (LTC), LPN
- Lawton, OK
- Cares for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in hospitals and similar institutions.
- Administers prescribed medications or starts intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Observes patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions.
- Answers patients' calls and determines how to assist them.
- Measures and records patients' vital signs.
- Provides basic patient care or treatments.
- Works as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions.
- Supervises nurses' aides or assistants.
- Assembles and uses equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Records food and fluid intake and output.
- Collects samples, such as blood and urine from patients, and performs routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Prepares patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures.
- Helps patients with bathing, dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, moving in bed, or standing and walking.
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree in nursing
- Experience: LPN license with 1-2 years of related experience
- LPN -that will be responsible for managing a 15 - 30 bed unit at our LTC and Skilled Nursing Facility. LPN will be responsible for carrying out tasks including providing daily treatments, providing medications as needed, documenting care on residents, supervising CNA's and CMA's assigned to work on the unit caring for the same 15 - 30 residents. The LPN will be responsible for communicating with families and physicians about the care needs of the residents they are responsible for.
- Service orientation
- Active listening
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, January 20, 2021