RN-Home Health RN
- Hermiston, OR
Registered Nurse Job Description
Assesses, delegates, coordinates, and evaluates the nursing care provided. Ensures provision of quality care for selected groups of patients through utilization of nursing process, established standards of care, policies and procedures.
He/She initiates the Plan of Care and necessary revisions and is responsible for the overall care of the patient. He/she initiates appropriate measures to prevent disease exacerbation, promote safety, makes referrals to rehabilitative services and coordinates all services provided by other disciplines/organizations. The Home Health RN is directly responsible to the Director of Home Health.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Contract Length in weeks: 13Weeks (but flexible)
- Shift length and time: 4:30pm, BUT WE ARE FLEXIBLE ON THIS,No night call Guaranteed Hours a week: <
- QUALIFICATIONS: Required: Graduate of anaccredited school of professional nursing. Evidence of continuing education appropriatefor skill level and area of practice. Desired: BSN
- Experience:Desired:Previous Home Health Experience C. Licenses, Certifications, and/or
- Registrations: Current RN license in the State of Oregon; current BLScertification required. E. Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Ability to providecare for the patient's age-specific, cultural, physical, and psycho socialwell-being. Experience in treating, but not limited to wound care, wound vactherapy, PIC line care, TPN, Lab draws, Coag checks, ostomy care, and tubefeeding. OASIS charting a plus. Meditech Home Care documentation knowledge is aplus.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, December 11, 2020