RN-Operating Room, Operating Room / Circulate
- Espanola, NM
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Operating Room, Operating Room / Circulate. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- BLS required. PALS and ACLS preferred. BLS, (ACLS, and PALS if obtained) must be completed through American Heart Association, American Health and Safety, or American Red Cross.
- EMR: EPIC experience preferred.
- SHIFTS: This is a 8/10 hour V shift position.&
- May fluctuate to fulfill department staffing needs. On call, weekends and holidays may be required.
- Travelers are first to float within facility and to alternate locations within 20 miles of permanent assigned location
- Traveling pairs are not guaranteed same schedules or same shifts.
- ORIENTATION: 1st week of the contract, not to exceed 40 total hours, and includes EPIC training.
- Required and provided by the facility.
- On call - nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work as a team. ...
- Excellent communication skills. ...
- Highly organized. ...
- Attention to detail. ...
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, March 11, 2021