RN-Cardiac Progressive Care (CPCU), Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU)
- West Burlington, IA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Cardiac Progressive Care (CPCU), Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation in coordination with other health team members. Effectively interacts with the patient, significant others, and other health team members while maintaining high standards of professional nursing.
- Provides high quality care to the following patient populations: Cardiac/ Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI), Vascular, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Endocrine, Renal, Pulmonary, Geriatric.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Must be willing to work in the COVID Unit and potentially other units in the hospital including Acute Care and Emergency Department.
- Passion for the Job. ...
- Ability to Work on a Team. ...
- Fantastic Organizational Skills
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, June 24, 2020