RN-Emergency Room Nurse
- Madera, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Emergency Room Nurse. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- The Clinical Nurse III performs as a clinical specialist for his/her unit and is responsible for safe and appropriate patient care, for providing instruction, direction and supervision to unit staff, serving as a clinical resource for all departments.
- Work requires thorough and advanced knowledge of the nursing process, patient assessment and nursing standards, knowledge of the California Nursing Practice Act, hospital policies and procedures, intermediate pharmaceutical, math skills and knowledge of management and assignment personnel.
- Analyzes data, determines time, place and sequence of healthcare or action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data; executing determination and/or reporting on events.
- Teaches, instructs patients and families on healthcare subjects, provides explanation. Demonstrates and supervises practice, may make recommendations to physicians or other nursing staff based on nursing care principles to assure optimum patient care.
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS,PALS)
- Calmness. ...
- Communication. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, February 22, 2021