RN-Long Term Care (LTC)
- Lakeview, OR
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Long Term Care (LTC). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Immediate need for an RN with Long-Term Care experience for 13 weeks.We have a census of about 18 -20 residents and the shifts are for 12 hours and would primarily be evenings and/or nights.
- Current CPR certification.Long Term Care experience as a RN preferred.
- Acute Care RN experience helpful.Must be willing to work Days, and/or Evenings. 13 week contract, 36- 40 hours per week, 12 hour shifts, day and/or evening shifts in Lakeview Gardens Long-Term Care facility.
- Occasional extra shifts, Small cottage units with census of 12 residents per unit Medication aide provided. Responsible over CNA's .
- Our Long Term Care Cottages are currently separate from the the hospital, but within walking distance. Small friendly rural community with mile high location in south central Oregon bordered by California and Nevada. 3 hours from Medford or Bend Oregon and 4 hours from Reno and 6 hours from San Francisco and Portland REMOTE LOCATED HOSPITAL*** ****Nearest international airport from our location is in Reno, NV which is 3.5-4 hours away. Candidates can fly into Medford, OR which is 3 hours away, but at a higher cost.
- Must be currently licensed in Oregon upon contract acceptance.**
- 1 MinExperienceRequired
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
- Patience Care
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Tuesday, September 8, 2020