- Tucson, AZ
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -RN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- The PCU/Telemetry Registered Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care; maintains clinical competencies through continuing education; delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available; provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Stress Management. ...
- Kind and Compassionate. ...
- Excellent Communication Skills. ...
- Dedication and Patience. ...
- Detail Oriented. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks 91 days
Saturday, June 13, 2020