- Bloomsburg, PA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Operating Room. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Community Hospital with four (4) ORs.
- The hours would be Monday through Friday 7am to 3:30pm.
- The staff rotate through taking Call Monday through Friday 3:30pm to 7am the following day.
- The staff also rotate through taking Call Saturday 7am to Monday 7am.
- Staff have 30 minutes to arrive to the hospital when on Call.
- The staff also rotate through taking Star Monday through Friday from 3:30pm to 6pm, if there is more than 1 room running beyond 3:30pm. The types of Surgical cases we mainly do at GBH is GYN, GYN/Urology, Urology, General Surgery, Breast Surgery, Dentistry, Oral Surgery, some Orthopedics.
- Ability to work as a team. ...
- Excellent communication skills. ...
- Highly organized. ...
- Attention to detail. ...
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, March 10, 2021