RN-Emergency Room Nurse
- Nome, AK
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Emergency Room Nurse. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Critical Access hospital is looking for an ER RN with a minimum of 3+ years of ER experience.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC required. (Please verify the certifications will not expire during assignment.)
- We are looking for a strong ER RN that is a team player. Day/Mid shift primarily but shifts may be adjusted to cover. AK license required.
- Must be willing to take call. Shifts: 7A-7P, 12A-12P, 7P-7A. **Please note that the agency is responsible for travel expenses. **
- All travelers are required to stay in shared housing. No pets. Details will be discussed in the the interview. It is encouraged that all housing questions get brought up in the initial interview
- .Time period includes 1 week of quarantine and 13 working weeks.
- Ability to Remain Calm. ...
- Setting Aside Personal Feelings. ...
- Being Assertive. ...
- Time Management. ...
- Personal Coping Methods.
Contract Length: 14 weeks
Thursday, September 10, 2020