RN-Home Health RN
- Sunnyvale, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers are responsible for developing, coordinating and directing all aspects of the interdisciplinary care and services provided to home health patients and their families. Case management is the provision and coordination of care for an assigned caseload of patients to assist the intradiscplinary team in attaining plan of care goals.
The ideal Registered Nurse candidate will admit patients, participate in scheduling activities and provide current visit instruction for continuity of care, as needed. He or she assures development and updates to the plan of care, as well as verifies that Home Health Aide supervision is conducted according to regulatory and agency policy requirements.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
Requirement: One year of Home Health experience.
- Nursing Skills.
- Health care administration.
- Patient services.
- Verbal communication.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 9, 2020